Creating a Badge
Two step process:
1) Find a button, insert the button using the ADD MEDIA menu option in your webpage.
2) Next step– click the Twitter button and insert the URL for your website: example: http://www.twitter.com/ad737 is the link for the above image. See the example below:
The following image appears:
Buttons for Tweeting
There are other approaches to draw attention to your Twitter site. One is to encourage users to browse to the URL of the page.
Study the link below:
https://about.twitter.com/reources/buttons#tweet (or Google for Twitter button or Twitter badge).
using this we have created a sample TWEET link below.
WordPress Twitter Plugins, Tools, Widgets
Here is a current link of plugins that may help you create links to your Twitter account.
- Wickett Twitter Widget – Display tweets from a Twitter account in the sidebar of your blog. As seen on WordPress.com. The easiest and best way to add Tweets to WordPress.
- TweetSuite – a Twitter-WordPress integration plugin that includes server-side TweetBacks, ReTweet-This buttons, digg-like Tweet-This Button, automatic tweeting of new posts and some widgets.
- Tweet This – A plugin that adds a Twitter icon to every post and page, so your readers can share your blog entries on their Twitter accounts with ease.
- TweetMeme button – easily allows your blog posts to be retweeted.
- The Twitter Updater – a wordpress plugin that automatically sends a Twitter status update to your Twitter account when you create, publish, or edit your WordPress post. You can specify the text for the updates, and also have the option to turn the auto update on/off for the different post actions in the admin panel.
- TwitThis is an easy way for people to send Twitter messages about your blog post or website. When visitors to your website click on the TwitThis button or link, it takes the URL of the webpage and creates a shorter URL using TinyURL. Then visitors can send this shortened URL and a description of the web page to all of their friends on Twitter.
- Reference for above…